Copying from your PC to your BlackBerry
When the clipboard sharing feature is enabled, you can easily copy text from any PC application to any BlackBerry application using the following steps:
- On your computer, switch to the application that contains the text you would like to copy.
- Select the text, then choose copy (e.g., Edit > Copy or ctrl-C).
- Return to the Impatica viaDock application.
- Use Impatica viaDock to navigate your BlackBerry to where you would like to paste the text.
- Using viaDock, follow the normal BlackBerry procedure for paste (e.g. press Menu then Paste).
- Related Topics
- Enabling clipboard sharing
- Copying from your BlackBerry to your PC
Previous | Next